Hiya!

Welcome to my blog. I'm afraid it won't be updated too frequently, as I only write when moved to write. These are a group of my poems, as written through the often difficult trek of the past nine months (at present) of my life.
I hope they speak to you and somehow reach the chords of your life, and that God will bring you through as He without doubt is doing to me.

God bless you.
~Jane Johnson,
August 14th, 2010

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Birthday Song

Happy birthday to me,
Breakfast, dinner, tea.
Though in the USA,
I'm British to a tee.

Happy birthday, it's true.
Nineteen, colonising you.
Wave the US flag, talk British -
You'll be surprised quite soon.

Happy birthday at last,
Revolution in the past.
Singlehanded, won American hearts -
Beat this, King George, that fast.

Vive le United Kingdom et United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment